The Eight Career Paths available with Cisco Certification
These career paths can help guide you into the area of networking that you wish to be involved in to help further your career.
- DataCenter Networking – Assists in learning about Data center management.
- Routing and Switching – Configuring and troubleshooting complex networks.
- Design – Being able to design a highly scalable, top performing data center networking solution.
- Network Security – Ability to develop a security infrastructure and be able to recognize threats and vulnerabilities of to the network.
- Service Provider – Provides the ability to configure and implement Cisco Service Provider networks
- Storage Networking – Maintain a high-speed network of shared information storage devices.
- Voice – Maintain networking in voice technologies in roles such as a voice engineer, voice manager or voice technologies administrator
- Wireless – Configure, implement and support wireless LANs.
As you can see there is a multitude of paths you can take towards your dream career. Once you have decided which direction to follow you will need to study for the exams you will have to pass.
There are sites available online like ExamTrace.com, which features the information you need to help prepare you for this exam.
Category: Sponsored Reviews